Thursday, October 30, 2008

October 30, 2008


NO MORE ISOLETTE!! Yay! Bree did so well with being an an open air bed that she is now in a big girl crib with a mobile and everything! WOO HOO! Riley and I are about to head down there in our halloween costumes to show off to Courtnee. Both Riley and I are being nurses. Okay, I am really just wearing scrubs from my CNA days, but Adam thought it would be cool if I wore scrubs with Riley.



Bree is now 2 lbs 9 oz, so she is slowly growing...six more ounces and we'll be in the three pound arena! Woo hoo....



Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy and in love with life!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Tasha and Adam, what great news!!! We are so thrilled for your new house and blessings that you are receiving. we are thankful and excited to see Bree's progress. What a little miracle and little fighter she is. What a faithful God we serve and what great attitudes you've had in this process. Can't wait to see your new house.

Anonymous said...

TASHA, ADAM

CONGRATULATIONS.

I can't wait to meet all of you someday.

Steve & Ginger

Fiery said...

Wonderful News... God is truely doing amazing things... here's to continued growth and new and exciting things around every cornor..

Anonymous said...

Tasha..
I am so happy for you and Adam and Riley. I just cried looking at that picture. I am so happy that hopefully all the bumps are in the past and Bree will just remain the shiny star! I'm so happy.

xoxo

Scott said...

Word up yo! She's in the crib yo! (I know I'm a major dork) Ha ha! That's super news! YAY Bree! ~Aleasha