Friday, October 31, 2008

October 31, 2008



BOO!




I am sure that that did not scare many of you, but I had to throw it in there! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Bree is a bumblebee for halloween, you've seen her cutie little outfit I made for her. It is a picture from Carrie Fay (it's a few posts back!) Riley is being a nurse (in training of course). We thought it would be rather appropriate considering that more than half of our time is spent at the hospital. Tonight we are not doing too much...I am spending the day packing and doing schoolwork. This evening we are going to our church's "Festival in the Park"...it will be loads of fun I am sure! Then it is back to our house to pack some more. We are moving tomorrow morning, so it will be a little crazy tomorrow and I may not get a post up.




Bree is a healthy 2 pounds 9 ounces today (which is 1160 grams). She is down to 2 liters and 28% oxygen on her nasal cannula and is doing well with it. There is not much else going on with her....we're back to no news is good news! Woo hoo!
Hope this finds you happy, healthy, and in love with life!

1 comment:

Fiery said...

Happy Halloween Tasha, Adam, Riley and Bree... I just loved Bree's bumblebee costume... and the pumpkin hat is just adorable.... Hope you have a Great evening and enjoy the Church Festival... Good Luck with the move...