Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October 29, 2008

Good morning!

I am up bright and early this morning so that I can go clean the rental house for a bit while Adam is home with Riley. Okay, I am actually up so early that it is not even bright out...still dark outside. Adam doesn't have to go to work until 11 today so I am going to go clean the new house from 7-9 in the morning, come home and pump, take Riley to Aleasha's and then go to a dr appt at noon. It is my six week well checkup so it's not really a kid friendly appt.

This week must be a week of milestones and events for our family! Let's see first bath for Bree yesterday, Friday is halloween, and Saturday we are moving into our new house. Why I say this is because Bree is now such a big little girl (there's an oxymoron for ya!) that she is now in an open air bed!!! YAY! This means that she is not closed in her 'box' anymore and they have lifted the lid of it. If she continues to do well with maintaining her tempature on her own she gets to move to a real little baby crib. WOO HOO! I can't wait to go and see her in her big girl bed!

She has also been weaned down to 2.5 liters on her nasal cannula. She is also needing less and less oxygen support. The nurse tonight informed me that when she is on her tummy she does perfectly fine with room air (21% oxygen). When she is not on her tummy she is requiring 30% oxygen....I think my little heart will burst from being so proud of her!

I hope this finds everyone happy, healthy, and in love with life!

2 comments:

Fiery said...

what wonderful strides Bree is making... I am sure your really looking forward to the move and setting things up how you want them to be in the bigger place... Best of Luck and continued prayers.

Aimee V said...

Hi Tasha,

I hope you remember me from Parents.com. I am a November 2007 mommy who lives in Az. I talked to you before on Parents.com. I still read your updates daily and I am so happy to read about the progress little Miss Bree is making! It puts a smile on my face everyday to hear how wonderfully she is doing. :)Congrats on your new home and good luck with your move! Love all the new pictures of Bree, they turned out great.