Saturday, October 11, 2008

Renting...

Yeah, yeah...I know those of you who know us well are probably thinking "but I thought you were buying a house?" Well, we all know plans change, and fall through, and all things happen for a reason. Adam and I feel that God has guided us in our journey of trying to move off base and this is what he wants for us. A good friend of ours, Aleasha, has an aunt who owns a home here in Arizona that she rents out. It just happens to be that she is requiring some renters in it. It is in the same area we were looking to buy in, it's only $800 a month, and has fake grass in the back yard!

Scott and Aleasha have fake grass in their back yard and I fell in love with it! It is green all the time, you don't have to cut it or water it, and it can still be played on. How perfect is that?

It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath 1300 sq foot home, which is 300 sq feet bigger than where we are now. This house also has a garage, which we are lacking with the house we live in here on base. Also, friends can come over and visit without having to get a pass to get on base...need I go on?

I am very excited about being able to move into a new, clean house that we will be settled into by the time Bree comes home. Another great bonus of moving: It's a great opportunity to go through your stuff and get rid of what you don't use, don't need, or don't want! (I love de-cluttering!)

I hope this finds everyone happy, healthy, and in love with life!

2 comments:

Scott said...

I'm SO excited for you guys! I think this will be a great place for your family...and your landlords are super cool...but I'm partial. Ha ha! ~Aleasha

Anonymous said...

Congrat's! That is great news. We are happy for your move. Lots of benefits....can't wait to see it. Let us know when the move is so we can help.

love you guys...
Cheri and family