Thursday, September 24, 2009

Down day

While we had a wonderful playdate today at Danielle's house, I have been in a down mood today. I have been staying up late the past week, and I think it is catching up with me. I am overwhelmed with school, Riley is testing the boundaries like a normal ALMOST two year old does (she'll be two TOMORROW!! can you believe it?), Bree is switching therapists around, and Adam is having a little bit of difficulty adjusting to his new schedule at work.

Deep breath in...deep breath out. Oh, and our contract we had with the house we were buying was canceled due to title issues. So, we get to jump back on the "looking for houses" horse. Sigh. So, everyone is allowed to have a down day every so often, right? It just means that tomorrow will be better. I hope.

No comments: