Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam!

Happy Birthday to my loving, handsome husband!

23 years and 11 months ago, Adam's parents crawled into bed together like they did every other night...except that night was different. That night they snuggled a little closer, kissed a little longer, and...Okay, okay...enough of the gross talk..and yes I meant 23 years and 11 months ago. The average pregnancy is really 10 months (40 weeks) and Adam was a month overdue...yes a MONTH! That poor boy put his mother through an extra month...he just figured it was nice and comfy where he was so why bother going anywhere?

 Adam was technically an 'oops' baby, His mama found out she was preggo at her yearly visit..

Doctor: "You're pregnant!"
Mama: (insert sarcasm here) "Hilarious joke..Hardee har har."
Doctor: "Were you trying?"
Mama: "Yeah, six years ago! Wait, are you serious?"

In my opinion, he's the best 'oops' that I have ever had in my life. I could not ask for a better husband. Yes, he slacks on chores at times, and we are not the best at communicating, but what marriage doesn't have that? He tells me at least once a day that I am beautiful, that he loves me, and I know he loves our girls with all of his heart. What more could I ask for?

Happy 23rd birthday Babe...I hope you had a good one!

No comments: