Friday, September 26, 2008

September 26, 2008


Happy Birthday to Adam!! This is one of the few pictures we have of him smiling...so I figured I would share it with everyone else. He is the big 22, and we plan on relaxing at the house for his birthday. Depending on how I am feeling we might go out to a movie later tonight, but it all hinges on me and my 'issues'. We both want to see the movie "Eagle Eye"....it looks really interesting.
Bree is "good" in the words of the nurse, Cheryl, I talked to this morning. That's pretty much all she said. Her night nurse, Patricia, mentioned that she had had the most stable night she has had since being there, and that they took a blood gas at 5:00 am and it was "good" as well. She has no tests or procedures scheduled for today so we are thankful that today is a good day!
Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy and in love with life!

1 comment:

Fiery said...

Happy Birthday Adam