Sunday, November 16, 2008

November 16, 2008

Good afternoon,

We have little updates on both of our girls today! Yersterday I noticed a little bit more white in Riley's mouth., she's getting another tooth! After two to three weeks to teething, I can see the beginnings of her upper left front tooth coming through...yee haw! That brings her teeth count up to a total of five...she's just like her mama. I was a little on the late side of getting teeth when I was young.

Speaking of myself, I am being hit hard by this cold. I keep hoping that when I wake up in the morning I will feel a little bit better, but for the past two mornings that has not been the case. I hope that I start feeling and getting better soon! I cannot go see Bree until I feel super 100% better. I was so out of it this morning I didn't do anything but lay on the couch and blow my nose. (it seemed like I was blowing it every 30 seconds!!)

We are finaling out of our house on base tomorrow so we did have to make a trip out there today. After much cold medicine, I went to clean the appliances, Adam painted Riley's old room, and Riley ran around screaming and crawling in and out of the closets. I didn't last too long there so we are home (new home) and Adam is running out later tonight to clean up the rest. As of tomorrow we will be officially out of our old house!

EXCITING NEWS ALERT! I just got off the phone with Bree's nurse and she nippled her WHOLE feeding!!! What a big girl! I am so proud of her...it does take a lot of energy out of her to do that, but the fact that she can is a huge thing. It is just a manner of her gaining weight and getting stronger so that she can start nippling feeds more and more and more. All of these little milestones are bringing her closer and closer to coming home with us!

Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy, and in love with life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tasha-
Hope you feel better soon so you can go see Bree. It must be hard on you to not be able to go, but you know you are doing it only to protect her. Congratulations on being done moving. Enjoy your new house!