Friday, November 21, 2008

November 21, 2008




As of today Bree has met all of her grandmas! She still has her great grandma Ogden (Nana) and Gram (who is her great great grandma) to meet, but she met her Gamma Mindy today. Gamma got to change her diaper and even feed her a bottle. So far, I have been the only one to give her a bottle so I decided I would let Gamma have a turn.




Bree also got to meet Auntie Danielle and Uncle a-buh (Caleb), but they were too scared to hold her so I didn't get a picture of them with her. Bree is doing well today and I hope to see some weight gain from her tonight. She had lost five grams yesterday so I am hoping that she at least gains that little bit back. For some reason, I have been worried about her weight as of lately.




Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy and in love with life!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Great to hear Bree's progress, she has been very busy growing. Enjoyed the pictures. ((((Mindy))))Praying for you all on your learning adventures.

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee Hee! Guess what I got to do today??? I got to see my grandbabies!!! I got to hold Bree today!! I holded her forever, changed her diaper, fed her her bottle and boy did she burp! =) She is so snuggly and cute and smells so good!

Riley has taken to uncle A-buh (Caleb) and auntie Danielle real quick. She even let me get her out of the car and carry her already. The girl is a nut! Quite the dancer and wiping the spider out on the itsy bitsy spider song. lol

Hi Maggie! Thankyou!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Gamma. The pictures are great. Will be my turn soon, hope I am as brave as Gamma is. Great progress Bree. Just continue to get bigger and bigger.
Love you all
Nana