Thursday, November 20, 2008

November 20, 2008



Good afternoon everyone!




Bree is doing well today! Riley is crying and tugging on my short, and I am doin pretty good. Adam is at work today, and will be at work until about 930 tonight. Riley and I will be going to R groups tonight so I am a little hesitant. It starts right at her bedtime, which I could bring a pack and play, but I don't want her to go to sleep just for an hour. So we are going to try and tough it out...we'll see what happens. (wish me luck)




I forgot to tell everyone that Bree moved from station 10 to station 21 in the NICU. We were told in the beginning that as we get closer to moving home, that she will become more and more secluded. This new area is in a room with three other babies (four beds total).
These pictures are from when I last went and saw her, isn't she the cutest?




Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy and in love with life!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. So happy that she is moving "up" in the world :)