Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Babbling Beauties!

Riley is little miss babbling beauty herself these days! She is learning language so fast, and comprehending how to use it, that it blows my mind. However, there are still times that we have no clue what she is saying.

"Look" = "yook. This was used today as Riley was pointing and saying "yook Mama yook Bree" and as I looked Bree had one of Riley's headbands on.I have a picture of it I will post when I get to editing it.

Identifying body parts = "fuckyas" are fingers (that one took us a while to figure out), "eyes", "nose", "mouth" is mouf, "toes", leg, arm...the list goes on and on!

Singing along with songs and with gusto! She will belt them out out of no where and accent different parts of the song by raising and lowering her voice.

"Uh-oh! Broke it!" is usually followed by her saying "Yay Riley!!" (I swear none of us taught her that)

Bree is also become little miss babble mouth too! Here's what she's saying these days:

"Shhhhhhhtttttt" = "(I will let you figure that one out on your own)"

"Ba bo ba bo"

"Ba ba ba"

"KKKkkkkkkkk"

Drumroll please! Bree said "Da da" today while looking right at Adam. It made Daddy so happy and he was so so proud!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope Riley's fuckyas are doing well- crackin' me up!!