Friday, August 28, 2009

Re-restart

So, I have re-restarted school. (Is re-restarted a word?)  Since Bree has been born I believe I have taken two or three breaks from school. Sometimes her schedule just gets so crazy and jumbled up that I have a hard time balancing everything and once my grades slip (yes, an A- is slipping to me) I realize I need to take a break. So, this past Tuesday I restarted school again after a three month break.

However, I have a plan in place. I will be answering questions and participating on Tuesday and Thursday nights. On Saturday, I will take the laptop and go to a local coffee shop to work on any papers and "big" assignments I have for that class for a few hours in the morning. And then, on Monday I will finish up any loose ends for that work week and turn in any papers or assignments that were due. Online school weeks (at least for UOP) run from Tuesday to Monday so I do have the weekend available to do schoolwork.

I only have 10 classes left until student teaching is in order, and then after that....graduation and a Bachelor's degree in Early Elementary Education (which qualifies me for teaching K-8). I am hoping that by getting out of the house on Saturdays, it will allow me the peace and quiet in order to work quickly and efficiently so that I may return home to my giggling, loud, and goofy family! (and not get A -'s)

No comments: