Saturday, September 12, 2009

Translation

"Kaw-kaw poo"

Since this is Saturday, I will pose a question for all my weekend readers. (If there are any) What do you think the above word means in Riley's language?? Please click on "Leave a comment" to leave your comment on what you think it is. The correct answer will win....wait for it.........an autographed picture of Riley! :) I will post the correct answer on Tuesday. (Just to give those weekday readers a chance!)

(P.S. Adam...you cannot vote. It's not fair if you live with her...even if you had no clue what she said when she first said it. I told you what it was and now your vote is null and void. Sorry....it's the rules.)

2 comments:

Marlene Ogden said...

I think that it means"I have dirty hands" or in Riley's case maybe the wall, hands, hair or anything else she touched the night she played in poo. Will be interesting to see what kind of answers you recieve.

Mommy Peters said...

Hmmm... since you went to the zoo how about "Kangaroo"?

Can't wait to see what the real answer is!