Friday, October 23, 2009

Boobs!

Ha ha, yes you didn't read the title wrong. I wanted to do a quick little update today since I am feeling under the weather. Yesterday Riley was running around trying to tell us about "Daddy's boobs! boobs! BOOBS!!!!!". After a few minutes of not understanding what she was saying (which resulted in her screaming it louder, and us laughing harder) I had her show me what she was talking about....and she lead me right to Adam's work boots. "See Daddy's boobs?" she asked me. She was trying to tell me they were in the wrong place. My sweet sweet girl. :) I reassured her that I see Daddy's boots and had her help me to put them back in the right place.

She is also learning how to tell knock knock jokes. I have no clue where she picked it up from, but after hearing "KNOCK! KNOCK!" about 100 times followed by nothing, Adam and I decided to show her how to really do it. After realizing we only knew two knock knock jokes (orange ya glad I know this joke? and boo who, why are you crying, it's just a joke!) we recited them a few times while over dramatizing that they were REALLY REALLY funny! So, now she says "KNOCK KNOCK!" and you say "Who's there?"....and she follows with "IT'S A JOKE!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Oh, she is going to be a heart breaker someday!

No comments: