Wednesday, October 21, 2009

D'oh!

I thought it would be very appropriate to quote Homer Simpson for this post because I managed to ALMOST mess up Bree's MRI! I got a call today from a very nice lady at PCH and she started with "Just wanted to confirm Bree's MRI tomorrow, and remember that she has to stop eating solids foods.and or dairy at 4 and she can have clear liquids up until 7. Do you plan on giving her clear liquids?" I of course, answered her question and we went from there to more questions. After a nice conversation, we hung up the phone.

Five minutes later, my mind goes "Did she say tomorrow?!!! It's not supposed to be until Friday?!" So, I called them back, waited on hold for ten minutes, and when I got a hold of someone they confirmed that it is indeed tomorrow. I scrambled a little to find some childcare for Riley, and after a brief panic attack of "what would have happened if I didn't catch it!?" I was good to go again.

So, tonight is massive homework night since I will not have much time tomorrow between Bree's MRI and the feeding seminar. It's okay though, as a friend pointed out to me, at least I realized it and didn't miss it completely!

1 comment:

Mommas Soapbox said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does these things.

I drove my son to the dmv today to get his drivers permit and I forgot his birth certificate at home.... one hour drive to the dmv.... no time to come home and go back..

dmv another day.... gotta love those mommy moments..