Monday, October 19, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most certainly have NOT eaten three bags of candy corn on my own so far this Halloween season...especially not finishing the last one in 5 days. (They are also NOT the value size bags)

Who would sleep in while they could hear their toddler screaming from their room? Not me! (If this would have happened it would not have been at six in the morning, the usual wake up time in the house.)

Riley has not had chocolate pudding and apples for breakfast twice last week...I would NEVER condone that type of eating...not me!

I am not the type of Aunt who is considering getting my niece and nephew some 'educational' toys for Christmas instead of the fun ones they want...no way, not me! (Does anyone not know anything about the Leapfrog Tag system?)

I most certainly did not rock the socks off of Adam this weekend while playing Rock Band...I did not discover that I am not as horrible of a singer as I thought I was! Not me!


Tune in next week to find out what kind of fun we have had here on Not Me! Monday!

No comments: