Thursday, February 5, 2009

Early Morning Update!

Adam informed me this morning that Bree had a rough night. She pooped through her clothes again...diarrhea poop. :( She also pulled her nasal cannula out of her nose, which caused her oxygen saturation to drop considerably and cause her oximeter to alarm. Once the nurses came in and fixed her oxygen (this was in the middle of the night) it took her over five minutes to recover her oxygen saturation above ninety percent.

Today is Adam and my wedding anniversary, so my step mom is going to stay at the hospital with Bree today while Adam, Riley and I go out to lunch at the new Tiburion Aquarium Resturant that is by our house. I am hoping that we will have a good time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Tasha!! I hope you and Adam have a nice day together. You both deserve it! And I'm sorry that Bree had another rough night. That poor baby! Here is wishing to a better day for Miss Bree. :)

My Life.. said...

Happy Anniversary Tasha and Adam!!!

Sorry to hear about Bree's bad night.. poor little one. Yet today is a new day. :) Enjoy your day out with Riley.

xoxo

Fiery said...

Happy Anniversary Tasha and Adam. Enjoy your day out with Riley.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Adam and Tasha! Enjoy your special day. Love Cheri and family

Tabetha said...

happy anniversary!!!!