Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Going... on the go!

Tonight I am home with Riley and Mindy while Adam is at the hospital with Bree. As I was getting Riley ready for bed, I was undressing her in the living room to change her diaper and get into jammies. Well, I had taken off her socks, pants and diaper when she wiggled, got up and ran away. (This is a little game that as of recently she and I have started to play. She runs to the back of the couch to hide and I crawl around and "scare" her, she screams and laughs, and I grab her and she finishes getting dressed.) Well, she ran away so I started by going "Riley???Where's my Riley??" and I crawled over to the back of the couch, peeked out and said "BOO!!" The usual screeching and laughter did not commence. All I got was "Uh-oh". (me) "What's Uh-oh?" (Riley)"Uh-oh." So I went to go scoop her up and make it fun again when I noticed a small little puddle, then another, and another...apparently she was going...on the go.

Hope this finds everyone happy healthy and in love with life!

1 comment:

My Life.. said...

That is so adorable! She left you presents! :)